Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Feelings change,Memories don't !!

... well, its been a while since i posted here !! i have been busy with this hectic routine..

I've had many things to talk about .. I've been thinking allot lately about life.. u know!! :P
..ummm i have been thinking about my past,not that i am stuck in my past or something.i am totally over it.I mean all the hard times i had,all the friends,or i could say all the wrong choices i made.I totally do not regret what ever i did,and i am not sad what so ever.Its just that when i think of my past it makes me think for a while .. was it even real,the people i met,the things i did,the way i lived,the way i thought,the way I WAS.

. And now I look at all the those old things/people, I realize they have become someone I dont know, then I ask myself  Did i even know them .. and the feeling we shared were nothing but a lie?

Actually its just that when people grow up,they grow apart,and that doesn't mean that the feelings once u both shared were'nt true or real.. As time passes by,life teaches us allot of things,our way of thinking changes as well,u grow stronger.   PEOPLE CHANGE AND FEELINGS CHANGE.




but instead of hating or crying over your past,cherish those moments,and the people with whom u are spending your life NOW,Try to make the best of every moment and treasure them forever so u would  cherish them later in your life !!


....SO  To all of those people who were so special in my life or if i was a special  person in their life and we both lost each other in the mid of nowhere ... 

i just want to say that .. even though you are not here with ANYMORE in my life. i have still treasure those moments in my heart and forever will,no matter what cuz i know what we had was true.

We have laughed together,cried together and sometimes even fought.. but it was great .... 
I will cherish these teenage memories forever .. THANKS!! :)


question is ...
Once a person's feelings towards someone or something have changed, can they ever change back, or change positively again??

Let me know what you think in the comments below..!
xoxo!! hugs and kisses !! <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww.. I hope we wont lose each other or "grow apart"! XD
    Hey.. your posts.. always have something into it. I mean, it get people to think. Lol I love it.
    Regarding the question.. I really think that no one can say for sure. It all depends. It all depends to what God has planned. But i do wish everything change positively again ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. jstt woww, i sweya i dnt hve words to express da feelin ... yo words r jst woww !

    loveddd it!

    n btw answerinn to yo questionn ... ill jst say YEAHH u cn get thm ... if u luvd thm bt yo true heartt !!

    <3

    ReplyDelete